View Profile Firestormrules

7 Movie Reviews

Great, but...

Isn't Shadow technicaly Maria's uncle?

This should have a higher score

The people voting low on this obviously don't realise the amount of effort and planning that go into a stickfigure movie, and the animation went incredibly smoothly. The music was really good too.

Brilliant, but...

Why was there a picture of Sapphire on the wall when she wasn't in it yet?

17 Game Reviews

Brilliant Artwork...

But that doesn't stop it from being one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.

A really good game,

The concept was brilliant and the uncertainty really made this unique. However, the ending was a little disapionting. I think a rampage mode where you can just wander around shooting zombies would be good, and an overall score at the end. Apart from that, it was magnificent.

No doubt about it

This is the best game I've ever played. The unique concept is amazing and I hope you make more. It took about ten minutes to get the medals and was time well spent. The drum game was by far the best part of it, a good laugh.

CoachFro responds:

Make sure to play the first one and get it's medals. I'm sure we will make one more.

5 Audio Reviews

lol

I do the same.

Whatever you do,

Don't change this. Trust us, if you make this any better it will come full circle and be crap. You have real talent with the piano, keep at it.

Not bad

You managed to create a nice rythm, and worked in good parts of the film nicely, but it did go on for a bit long for what it was, it got incredibly repetitive.

doctormario responds:

Thanks. You're the first person to ever refer to this as repetitive.

You may take our freedom, but you'll never take our bacon.

25, Male