Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Brilliant Artwork...

But that doesn't stop it from being one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.

Support Group Support Group

I think I get it...

You're trying to say that we can't make a difference? No matter what I do I don't make a difference in the group, so I assume that's what you were going for.

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

A really good game,

The concept was brilliant and the uncertainty really made this unique. However, the ending was a little disapionting. I think a rampage mode where you can just wander around shooting zombies would be good, and an overall score at the end. Apart from that, it was magnificent.

Military barracks escape Military barracks escape

Not bad

Nice game overall, but was a little short.

Pyroscape 2 Pyroscape 2

No doubt about it

This is the best game I've ever played. The unique concept is amazing and I hope you make more. It took about ten minutes to get the medals and was time well spent. The drum game was by far the best part of it, a good laugh.

Fro responds:

Make sure to play the first one and get it's medals. I'm sure we will make one more.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Perfect!

Just got ultimate gun gamer and it took over five and a half hours! A sequel is a must as your tallent should not go to waste.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

BRILLIANT

i played the first one and didnt really like it but this one was bril!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Wicked

This game is wicked. full marks on it cause of the power-ups.

Prison Escape Verison .8 Prison Escape Verison .8

An ok game

I would have liked some colour and a different winning and losing screen. Other than that it was a bit short, but I liked the overall idea.

JoesCrabshak responds:

Thanks for the review, I see what you mean... But there are four different ways to win the game.

Escape From Hell Escape From Hell

Good

I liked it, but it got boring. You should make more than fireballs appear.