BTS - Class thing - P1 BTS - Class thing - P1

Not bad

Genuinely funny, just the syncing issues really.

soccerstars responds:

Thanks, I made this 1 year ago (JAN 2010), but flash CS5 crashed, and I got it working again, ever since between now and 1 year ago I've been useing Flash 8, :D.

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Great, but...

Isn't Shadow technicaly Maria's uncle?

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Astonishing

This is compleatly beautiful. It was consistantly brilliant throught and deserves all the recognition that it gets.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Brilliant Artwork...

But that doesn't stop it from being one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.

Support Group Support Group

I think I get it...

You're trying to say that we can't make a difference? No matter what I do I don't make a difference in the group, so I assume that's what you were going for.

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

A really good game,

The concept was brilliant and the uncertainty really made this unique. However, the ending was a little disapionting. I think a rampage mode where you can just wander around shooting zombies would be good, and an overall score at the end. Apart from that, it was magnificent.

Baby Killer Baby Killer

lol

I do the same.

Genesis ~AFA~ Genesis ~AFA~

Whatever you do,

Don't change this. Trust us, if you make this any better it will come full circle and be crap. You have real talent with the piano, keep at it.

Anakin Anakin

Not bad

You managed to create a nice rythm, and worked in good parts of the film nicely, but it did go on for a bit long for what it was, it got incredibly repetitive.

doctormario responds:

Thanks. You're the first person to ever refer to this as repetitive.